I agree. Very nice and polished; fast and smooth. It's a luxury editing environment.
And still pre-release? I can't wait for the next Feature Friday.

One of my favorite features in any type of "optional add-on" thing is the ability to turn it off and on as needed. That's just plain considerate.

It's not easy for me to part with 50 bucks, but I'm glad I did.

Best,
Joe F.