Mark Wieder wrote:
viktoras-

Thursday, August 13, 2009, 11:23:04 AM, you wrote:

Indeed these are mostly press releases, although some "3rd-party"
discussions like this one: http://www.directorforum.com/showthread.php?t=5023.

Thanks for that link. Good read.

I especially liked Troy Rollins' comment about programming in Trans...
er... whatever...
Very "Rocky Horror Picture Show" methinks!

Looking forward to seeing you in your Spandex in Edinburgh  :)
"You don't have to do any mental translation. Several times I've
written a comment about what the next line of script was going to do,
and then realized that *was* the line of script I needed to write.
Just uncomment it, and run it."

Not many people are going to believe this, but, here goes:

I am currently working on a way to type classical Sanskrit documents
cross-platform; this involves 4 things (which, luckily I possess):

1. A working knowledge of Devanagari (the dominant syllabic-alphabetic
writing system used for Sanskrit).

2. A moderate knowledge of Runtime Revolution.

3. Knowledge of unicode fonts and how they are made.

4. Bordering certifiable lunacy.

Yesterday I programmed for 9 hours flat (see point #4); which didn't
just involve the donkey-work of repetitive code, but thinking my way
through a tricky logical labyrinth.

That was after teaching EFL kids all day!

I went to bed and DREAMT in Revolution all night!!!