Yes, this issue seems to be at least some what 'user-environment' related. I tried a revlet app on my home web server (CentOS), from my home PC, which is running Windows XP home, and both IE and Firefox worked ok. Meanwhile on my work computer, within the company network, and using Windows XP Pro, IE doesn't work. Not sure where the problem may lie but if I ever expect to deploy any Revlets within our company work environment, they will have to work seamlessly for IE. Our IT department won't support Firefox.

Yep. Exactly the same on my company laptop (Win XP Pro). I do not have admin privileges, so I have been assuming that that is the problem. Firefox OK, IE not OK.

Bruce Pokras
Blazing Dawn Software