Le 29 août 09 à 22:52, Colin Holgate a écrit :

On Aug 29, 2009, at 4:26 PM, François Chaplais wrote:

Photoshop 7 is a bundle, with "MacOSClassic" and "MacOS" folders in the "Contents" folder of the bundle.
so IMHO, the existence of a bundle does not imply cocoa.

The operating of scroll bars in the background is Cocoa only though, isn't it?

I do not know myself. Of course, the two statements are not contradictory. An answer to this question would be welcome from the mothership. Also, some clarification about the "compile" button in the IDE, and also on the nature of standalones. I do not have many stack projects, but the one I am working on runs significantly as a standalone (say, almost twice as fast). Where does the benefit come from?

cheers,
        François