I believe Rev is a Cocoa app and has been for a little while.

Bill Vlahos

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Peter W A Wood <peterwaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think there can be little doubt that Revolution is a Carbon application. The easiest way to tell is when the old black & white "busy" cursor can be seen. I've certainly seen it whilst using the Revolution IDE and I guess it can be seen from Revolution apps.

Regards

Peter