Adrian,

Are you familiar with Rev's debugger? This might be a good time to use it. If it were me, I would set a breakpoint on the line before the one where you call getPathToFile(). Then you will be able to see more clearly the state of the various data items. That may tell you what's wrong.

HTH -
Phil Davis

Adrian Williams wrote:
Phil,
Now have slightly different error:

Type        Commands: missing ','
Object    OK
Line        FUNCION getPathToFile pFile
Hint        pFile

but there is only one parameter so does not require a comma.
Adrian