Peter

2009/9/3 Peter Brigham MD <pmb...@gmail.com>

I'm interested in building a fax capability into one of my stack systems. I'm presuming that I'll need to call on a Mac fax application. Anyone know which app would be best to use and how to call on it it to fax by script
from within rev?

MacBook, OSX 10.5.8, Rev Studio 3.5.0-gm-2, build 870

-- Peter

It is possible to send a fax with a shellCommand. I tested sending a very basic fax with the following shell command :

lp -d External_Modem -o phone=67300923 ~/Desktop/testfax.txt

Hope this helps

Regards