Why would the filename ever have any line endings?

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:39 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

I have some UTF-16 unicode raw text. If I import this into Pages, it displays the font correctly and also the line breaks between paragraphs correctly

But if I use this function:

on mouseUp
answer file "Choose a unicode file to read in."
if it is empty then exit mouseUp
put "binfile:" & it into urlName
replace numtochar(13) with numtochar(10) in urlName
set the unicodeText of fld "display" to url urlName
end mouseUp

the line breaks are not appearing in the field in revolution.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas