Andre,

Thanks.
Would you take a stab at defining "little"? You thinking a week or a month?

Richard

Andre Garzia wrote:
Richard,
I would wait a little more...

Andre

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Richard Miller <w...@together.net> wrote:

A few questions.

1. Presumably, a new version of the plugin is to be released soon... is
that right? At least one that fixes the basic issue of allowing substacks to
open in front of the browser.

2. Does installation of the plugin work for most PC and Mac users now, or
is there a meaningful subset of these folks who would have difficulty
installing it with the current version? I read something about Vista
corporate users who might not be able to install it without first making a
change to their OS settings.

I'd like to be able to introduce the "general population" to a simple
revweb-based page I've put together introducing a new product. This page
doesn't include anything other than fields, buttons and images. It's just a
product information page.... meaning, it doesn't require any permissions
from the user to view it, other than installation of the plugin.

If I had 500 run-of-the-mill PC and Mac users attempt to access this page,
is it reasonable to expect the great majority of them will have little
problem installing the plugin and viewing the page?

Or should I wait longer on this until a new version of the plugin
arrives....

Thanks.
Richard Miller