Thierry wrote:

Le 19 sept. 09 à 15:19, Richard Gaskin a écrit :
Thierry wrote:
Great news from France :-)
This morning, reading a french magazine about Opensource ,
found a short article about RevMedia, RevStudio and Reventerprise !
not very often we can read about Revolution in France and in French....

...and even rarer to read about Rev in a venue that focuses on open source.

:-)

Good to hear - is there an online version of the article?

No.

but , really, was only few lines to present mostly revMedia,
a link to runrev.com, and finish with
Rev Studio and Enterprise being not free
for standalone applications...

If you want to practise some open-french, here is the source :
     http://pdf.opensource-magazine.com/

My girlfriend is fluent, but my own French is currently quite horrible; I can barely read it and can't speak more than a few words (and those still come out with that American twang).

But I like to read what I can in Le Monde now and then to practice, and reading this open source mag will help my learning a lot. Thanks for the link.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World