Thanks Marty. It's just slightly more complicated than that, though. In my case I've got a zip file which a script in my standalone has downloaded. I'd like to decompress it automatically from the same script but I don't know where "Archive Utility" is or what it's named on the end users machine. On my machine it's System/Library/Core Services/Archive Utility.app but on a friend's machine I noticed it's named "BOMArchive Utility" instead of "Archive Utility". Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software