I'm pretty sure they are both the default names and locations, but for different copies of OS X.

Ian

On 24 Sep 2009, at 21:22, Ray Horsley wrote:

I'd like to decompress it automatically from the same script but I don't know where "Archive Utility" is or what it's named on the end users machine. On my machine it's System/Library/Core Services/ Archive Utility.app but on a friend's machine I noticed it's named "BOMArchive Utility" instead of "Archive Utility". Any suggestions?