william humphrey wrote:
When you're using a mac-laptop the enter key is a combination enter key and
returnkey. So if you want to run a multi-line script you have to hold the
function key down on the mac laptop keyboard and hit the return key for it
to be an enter key. I spent ten minutes or so trying to find another way to
do this (there usually is another way) but could not find a button or
anything in the RunRev IDE that would run a multi-line script if you don't
have an enter key.