On Oct 14, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

On Oct 14, 2009, at 3:10 PM, william humphrey wrote:

So if you want to run a multi-line script you have to hold the
function key down on the mac laptop keyboard and hit the return key
for it
to be an enter key

For what it's worth, the MacBook Pro I have has an Enter key to the
right of the right-side command key, and that works as an Enter key
should. I see that MacBooks have a second Option key there instead.

As do the newest MacBook Pros. :-( Have to use the function modifier key now for Enter key.

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University