Richard Gaskin wrote:
I'm putting together some notes for an article at revJournal.com on open source projects done with Rev.

If you're working on complete applications or even just components for the Rev community, let's use the pages at revJournal.com to help raise the visibility of your efforts.

Please reply off-list to me at: ambassa...@fourthworld.com

Kindly include a brief description of your project, URL to its home page, and please note which FOSS license the project uses.

Thanks -

Pardon my goofiness, but as far as In understand an Open Source project is not
possble using RunRev because RunRev is itself proprietary.

I ran up against this several years ago when I offered 2 programs of mine to
Ubuntu, who, to put it nicely, got "all hoity-toity" because the source code
was not completely open.