On Oct 26, 2009, at 10:39 AM, George C Brackett wrote:

So the mouseUp message goes to the control script first (I get confused about this) and, if it's not handled, on to the behavior script, right? So by handling the mouseUp message in the control script, and NOT passing it on, the mouseUp message never reaches the behavior script. Do I have that right, Trevor?

Yes, that is correct.

Control always gets message first. Then behavior.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems