George wrote :

>If you leave out the first handler, Beat, other controls that DON'T
>override the behavior will get no mouseUp behavior at all!

George, I see what you mean. In my case all the buttons that have the behavior, have a mouseUp script in themselves with different code from button to button. So I need the mouseUp in all of my regular buttons. That's why I can leave it out in the behavior script, in my special case. But you're right, in general the mouseUp will be needed in the behavior script.

Thanks,

Beat