Richmond Mathewson wrote:

It wasn't the yobbo in the kilt that made the loudest noise, was it madam?

I'm not sure, but I did enjoy looking at your knees. And meeting you was a pleasure. I admit to being angry with you at first, but you've redeemed yourself over the years and I now think of you affectionately as "our" yobbo. I'm glad you stuck with us.

I must be crazy; in my upcoming revlet release of my Sanskrit typewriter
Muzz Landman Gay is only one of 3 RunRev developers mentioned in my
acknowledgements . . . mind you, in mildly abusive terms . . .  :)

That made me go to the site and look. :) You've done a nice job. The keyboard works well, though I can't understand a thing I typed. I had no problem with the font (was using the newer update with the embedded font.) The only thing I noticed was that the characters which required 2 clicks always seemed to output the same boxed glyph. The ones that only required a single click did output different characters. I liked the large text review. Editing there tranferred successfully to the keyboard layout when I switched back. All the buttons I tried worked.

Good for you. Congrats.