Howard Bornstein wrote:
I am trying to do a similar thing. In my case I have some content in a group
that is larger than the group rectangle, so it scrolls within the group.
However, I'd like to be able to take a snapshot of the entire group
contents, even the parts that extend beyond the rectangle (and can only be
seen by scrolling).

I tried your example " import snapshot from grp "MyCompositeThang" but it
only created a picture of the group with its scroll bars, not the entire
internal contents of the group.

Is there an easy way to get this? As I add things to the group, I'd like to
be able to create a complete image of the entire group contents, even the
parts that are not visible within the group rectangle.

I doubt it.

You could expand the group for the snapshot and resize it back to its
standard size after the snapshot has been taken.

The only snag is that if your expanded group is bigger than your card
the snapshot won't all be visible.

I would favour EXPORT snapshot, which will send the snapshot off to
your default folder and not mask anything.