Richard,

Who says that tousand people experience great performance?! I, for one, don't.

I am pretty sure that Inselfan did something that should just work in Revolution without problems and figuring out the source of the problem is a process that one should not have to go through with a development environment like Revolution in the first place!

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15 nov 2009, om 17:18 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven:

If a thousand people experience great performance and one person experiences very poor performance, would it not seem worthwhile to consider the cause of the difference may lie with the system's configuration?

It may not be a virus, but clearly there's something going on which is very different from what most if not all Rev4 users are experiencing.

The method for solving any problem is to identify the differences between the working and non-working states. If you're interested in enjoying the same Rev 4 performance everyone else here is experiencing, perhaps we could start by looking at your OS version, RAM, and other system particulars.