I didn't know some externals were necessary to use the revSpeak command, and from Alex and SIm's posts I can't gather what I have to do.

- which files are necessary?
- where do I get them?
- where do I put them?

I've only done this for Mac OS X.

After I made the standalone there was also a file named revspeech.bundle, which
in my case was in the data folder. It does not get placed inside the OS X application
but is sitting outside of the app bundle/folder. If you move the standalone away from
the revspeech.bundle the speech will not work. To make things simpler for me I made
an alias and open the standalone with that.

Obviously, as Alex pointed out, it would be much nicer to have the revspeech.bundle
placed *inside* the app in a future Build Distribution release...hint, hint!

sims