On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 12:12 PM, sims wrote:

Tried to make a standalone but after selecting "All other libraries"
to be added to the standalone so that speak would work, the following
items were sitting not in the standalone but appeared as separate folders.

revvideograbber.bundle
revspeech.bundle

revxml.bundle is the same way. That's because they are dynamic libraries, not rev stacks. On windows you would get revvideograbber.dll and revspeech.dll in addition to your standalone.

I made a post recently suggesting on Mac OS X these externals would belong better inside the application bundle in the Resources or PlugIns subfolder.

Speech will not work in the standalone.

revxml.bundle works, I haven't tried the others sorry!

Alex Rice, Software Developer Architectural Research Consultants, Inc. [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]