Kevin
I'm having trouble with the OS X download coming acrross as text not DMG.

How do I get the OS X version from the FTP site?

Thanks

Marian Petrides, M.D.
On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 01:09 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

Hello,

As some of you have already realized, 2.0 is has now shipped. (We were
waiting to ensure the web site was ready for traffic before sending out all
the official announcements.)

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank this great community in
supporting us through all the trials and tribulations of the gestation
period, and we hope you find 2.0 worth the wait.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.