At 06:16 PM 5/28/2003 +0100, Kevin Miller wrote:
We are very happy to be able to tell you that Revolution 2.0 has been
released. You can download the final version from our website at:

Congratulations! I've been using 2.0 on Windows, and it's a much nicer interface over 1.1.1. I've had no problems with the installation, legacy stacks, or building distributions. Granted my work isn't particularly sophisticated, but it's still been a very nice transition so far. :-) Thanks for all the great new features! You've obviously put a lot of work into this, and it shows.

Take care,

Jim