Hi Brent,

The blank result means that RR did detected any problem.

So you need to isolate the problem by testing different possibility.
If necessary send the results of your tests in a dialog box and then
rebuild your application for windows.

- It is possible that the field is not found: test the existence of
the field "Results"
- It is possible that your printing is done in white. Test the font
color printing. Fix the color to black before printing
- This could be a font not existing in windows. Verify that the font
used in your field exists in your Windows configuration.
- Check the font size when printing under windows. May be your font is
to small or to big.
- Try to print with another printer or with a pdf driver (like pdf
creator). Maybe it's a problem with the printer or with its driver.

I am not yet familiar with the RR impressions. Just a few ideas;)

-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best ! 8)