Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the clarification. The barcode issues were not meant to be solved by the bundle :-). In any case, your input comes at the right time, as I am looking for a solution for my near future needs of creating barcodes. I will see which of the PRO softwares will be best for this particular purpose, as I don't only want to print pdf417s, but also read them and integrate them into the software I'm the process of creating. Any further feedback, suggestion and such are welcome.

Happy new year,

Leonardo