On Dec 31, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

I actually built around six versions of the image gallery and did not like any of them. The final one at 4:30 this AM is almost what I want. Anyway, a few things I am wishing for:

I think you'll be happier if you ditch RapidWeaver and Dreamweaver. They both make you think it is easier to use them, but with the kind of stuff you are doing, they waste tons and tons of time, and are nothing but aggravation.

Consider Espresso, Coda, or even Flux if you want to maintain the visual aspect of layout.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.