I am using it on Linux to do various tasks (check availability of our services, etc, etc, etc...), so I would like RunRev to continue supporting Linux and I (wish to) believe I am not alone with this :-)

All the best
Viktoras

Richmond Mathewson wrote:
Here we go again:

How many users of this list think that RunRev are wasting their time, effort and limited
resources continuing development of a Linux version ?

How many people who favour continued Linux development think it might be sensible of RunRev to concentrate their efforts on one 'family' of Linux distros (e.g. Debian derivatives) ?