I did not want to say anything until I had time to conduct further testing, but recently ran into a problem similar to the one Andre reported.

This started after a firmware update on my Mac Pro (running Leopard) a few days ago....

When I compile applications with revEnterprise, the Windows version works fine but the Mac Universal version will not run. This is true for applications I complied and successfully ran prior to the firmware update. If I open the rev file and recompile with revStudio, I do not have the problem.

When I say that the Mac Universal version will not run, the OS brings up a popup saying the application quit unexpectedly. So, I think there must be a tie to revEnterprise and the firmware update. My revEnterprise is up-to-date. I wonder if I should install Snow Leopard. I have had it for a while, just have not gotten around to install it on my Mac Pro yet. Do you think that might solve the problem?

Thanks,
Ed