Hi Matthias,

I've completed a couple of standalones on a Mac, one with Tiger and a couple
with SnowLeopard - MacOSX versions, Classic Mac for one of them, and Windows XP
versions for all of them. This was a few months back. I was using Fusion 3
something in the beginning and then moved up to 4 with XP and the stand alones
work OK, though I had deleted some of the features that the Mac Versions used,
and  I haven't redone it yet with Snow Leopard. I was able to run them OK. Some
were basically just slide shows, but one was quite a bit more complex. My
biggest problems were trying to get sound (music clips) and voices to work on
the Windows stand alones. Since that was just frosting on the cake, I ended up
getting rid of those features for the Window's versions. I've had a very good
experience with Fusion. I never tried Parallels. Most of the programs are 50 or
more MBs; mostly pictures with commentary.

HTH,

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect