On 19/02/2010 04:35, J. Landman Gay wrote:
Kay C Lan wrote:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:09 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jac...@hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
Which makes me quite certain that I never, ever want to inquire about a lost
dog in Cambodia.

What about your poor husband.... Hi I'm Gay and I'm looking for...... ;-)

:) I think I've posted this before but it's too good a line to let go of. A few years ago my husband looked up from the evening news and said, "Gay marriage has been an institution in our family for generations. I don't see what the big deal is."

You have me stumped; there is absolutely no way I can top THAT ONE! Bravo.