Bonjour,

2010/2/26 Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com>:
FWIW, here's a a function I pulled out of my archives which is a sort of variant of Cal in native RevTalk, making a single month from a date passed to it. I'll leave it as an exercise to the user to make a year out of it if
needed.

One of the nice things about RevTalk is that the weekDayNames and monthNames functions return values in the current system's local language, so this is
localized without having to do anything.
Interestingly, without the overhead involved in going to shell it's about 20
times faster on my machine than calling shell("cal").