Bonjour Zryip,

Le 27 févr. 10 à 20:21, zryip theSlug a écrit :
…
…
To fix this bug, replace the pad part by this new portion:

   -- Pad beginning with empty days:
  put createDate(tYear,tMonthNumber,1) into tStartDay
  convert tStartDay to dateitems
  get last item of tStartDay
  if (pFirstDayWeek is "Monday") then
     if (it = 1) then
        put 6 into tPad -- fix the case that the day is Sunday (value
1) - 2 = - 1
     else
        put (it - 2) into tPad
     end if
  else
     put (it - 1) into tPad
  end if

  repeat for tPad
        put "   " after tCal
  end repeat

Nice! all is OK now
…
…
Now a little trick with my code. It could give you free times if you
have missed it ;)

You are really considerate ;-))

How to create an easy loop to add months:

put createDate(2010,1,1) into tStartDate -- Create the January, 1 2010
in your local language system
repeat with tMonthNumber = 0 to 11 -- Create months for January (1) to
December (12)
     put cal(addToDate(tStartDate,0,tMonthNumber,0),"Monday") & cr
after fld "MyField"
end repeat

Thanks a lot. That's working like a charm. The 12 months are created very fast. Magnifique! (table or lines as well :-))

I am doing trials to improve my "in lines" layout : I think I will keep only one line for the days of weeks at the top of the field and I will isolate the months' names in an extra field on the left (to avoid that a month'name be selected when dragging from the end of a month to the beginning of the following one.

Have a nice week

Best regards from Grenoble

André