I've got an app coming up which is Mac-only and will involve a lot of text entry where spell checking is critical (photographer's metadata entry) - no matter which way I look at it the various spellchecking workarounds/stacks for Rev just won't cut it as there's no way to make them look native enough and keep good performance. although I'd love to be proved wrong on that...

So, can anyone recommend a good starting point for Cocoa, for someone who's never been past 'Hello World' in XCode? ;-)

Ian