On Mar 3, 2010, at 3:17 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

Is it possible that app name entries in the registry need to be in 8.3
format? My app name is 31 chars long, including spaces. Maybe Vista is
choking on this?

You could try wrapping the name in quotes. I think you mentioned you are using INNO Setup. You will need to double-up the quotes to escape. Here is an example from my .iss file:

Root: HKCR; Subkey: "ScreenSteps\shell\open\command"; ValueType: string; ValueData: """{app}\ScreenSteps.exe"" ""%1"""; Flags: uninsdeletekey

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems