This should be so simple but I can't get the instructions in the documentation to work:

What I'd like to know is what handlers are available to a button. This would include not only scripts I've written for the button but also the ones that Rev has builtin (like mouseUp). It would be really cool if I could get any handlers along the way like in groups, cards, stacks that this button (or whatever control for that matter) is contained in/on.

len morgan