Jeffrey Massung wrote:
Sorry if this is in the documentation and I just haven't seen it,
but...

I have a group of objects that - at runtime, I'll be cloning. Simple
enough, but when I clone it, I'd also like to add some objects to the
group, but I haven't found any simple way of adding objects to an
already existing group via code at runtime.

Is there a simple way of doing this other than getting all the
controls in the group, selecting them (and the new objects) and
regrouping the controls?

If it's an existing object:

  copy <obj> to grp <group specifier>

  i.e.: copy btn "example" to grp 1

If you need a new control:

  create <obj> in group <group specifier>

  i.e.: create btn "example" in grp "clonedGroup"