Hi Jacqueline,

> If you need to double-click then I think there must be a script interfering.
> Rev uses standard click behaviors by default.

I am forced to use double-click in the channel on every scrollable rev screen,
including Application Browser and Script Editing.

> They should use the system setting for arrows though, which in my case is to
> show double arrows at the bottom. Not sure what you mean by two arrows at
> either end.

By two arrows I mean double arrows. This is a system setting which cannot be
reached through normal preferences. Can be set by TinkerTool, MacPilot, etc. As
I said, rev recognises this correctly.

> You may have to script the "go to here" part, since scrollbars by default use
> the pageinc property to determine how far to scroll.

This is where I need help, as a rev newbie. WhatI want to do is somehow
bypass/overwrite the system values, not redefine scrolling from the top down.
So, for example, how do I find the scrolling system values?