Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:
Jacqueline

I get the same results in Safe Boot mode

I loaded rev under OS X 10.6.2, now running 10.6.3. Send me another
Mac which can run Snow Leopard and I'll try that too.

P.S. I don't use Tinkertool (quoted as example); I use MacPilot and
only on parameters which can be easily
reset.

I guess I don't know what to suggest then. I'm running Rev on both Leopard and Snow Leopard (desktop and laptop machines) without any scrollbar issues. I haven't heard of anyone else having the problem either so it's hard to know what might be the problem. I suppose you could try re-downloading and reinstalling Rev, though that seems to be a workable solution mostly for Windows users.

One other thing to check would be to do a "get info" on the rev app itself, open the plug-ins pane, and make sure all the plugins are checked. Rev uses those to determine correct OS behavior. They are all checked by default when shipped though.