Michael Kann <mikek...@...> writes:

> Martin, I found the magic words.
>
> put this line:
>
> DirectoryIndex index.irev
>
> in your .htaccess file in the same directory as your index.irev folder
>
> --- On Tue, 4/27/10, Martin Koob <mkoob <at> rogers.com> wrote:

Hi Michael
thanks for the quick reply

I looked for the .htaccess file.  There is one in the public_html directory
(it is blank)
there is not one in the subdirectory for the subdomain.

I checked the subdirectories for the other subdomain that is working and
it does not have a .htaccess file.

In the development site I had a .htaccess file in a subdirectory of the
subdomain
to protect some files in it.   That got copied over with the site.
Could that be interfering with the loading of the site?

Martin