Yes. That is how many people feel about this situation. Still, Rev by
themselves can do nothing to challenge it. Perhaps Adobe can.

BTW, just so no one thinks I'm an Adobe apologist-- I have worked closely with
a number of individuals there and I have seen firsthand serious issues with
their business processes. I wouldn't call them illegal, but inept might fit the
bill.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc