Well I opened the app in TextWrangler, but couldn't find anything . . . I have some printing handlers, but nothing that remotely contains the mystery name.
Michael Kann wrote:
Marty,

I would take a look at all the readable strings in your standalone binary.

Find the Macintosh version of this type of Windows program:

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/Programming/textscan/Freeware.htm

The string must be in there somewhere.

I was thinking the same. Marty, you can just open the stack in BBEdit or any text editor. If that string isn't there, do you have any printing handlers? Seems like the name is related to that.