Jerry,
Your explanation are, for me, easier to understand than your blog explanation
(because I can read and I am not obliged to follow your explanations spoken...).
If I have well understand Rodeo is that I need !
Question 1 : is 100% iPad features available ? > music by example...
Question 2 : why it is not the way taken by RunRev ?
René