On 13/05/2010 00:25, Dave Cragg wrote:
Bringing things back on topic (well sort of)...

Nietzsche also wrote something called (in English)

To come out of the closet, or to stay shut in; that is the question.

The Gay Science.

Oh dear! Polysemanticism and the perils of translation.

There is a chap called 'Randy' over here the other day, and my first name is 'John' . . . the whole thing can be carried too far.

At my school there was a chap called 'Shufflebotham' (pronounced in 'that' way) who was an extremely good country runner;
although he was often beaten by the chaplain's son; 'Alcock'. I kid you not!

Sooner rather than later our good wag, J. Landman G. will "quip one off".

This is something of which a certain person on this list is sure to endorse,
and illustrates Nietzsche's great foresight or aforementioned person's
retrospective hindsight with which we are all familiar, relatively speaking.

Thus spoke Dave

Try a Google search for "Revolution" . . .  :)