Tereza Snyder wrote:

> On May 13, 2010, at 6:41 PM, Lyn Teyla wrote:
>
>> We were wondering if there are still plans to continue
>> releasing the CGI engine (not just revServer) in the
>> future?
>>
>> If so, when should we be expecting the next release?
>> Thanks in advance!
>

> Moments ago, I conceived a plan for porting my used-to-be-destined-
> for-the-iPad rev app to using Rev CGI. Please! I want to know too!

Some of the enhancements to the merge function in the engine used at On-Rev are convenient, and the real-time debugging is indeed a great time-saver but AFAIK that was always slated to be exclusive to the On-Rev hosting config anyway.

So since the differences between the v3.5 Rev CGI engine we have and a new one would seem minimal, what specific features are you looking for?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World