On 25/05/2010 20:40, J. Landman Gay wrote:
Mark Wieder wrote:
Jacque-

Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 10:25:49 AM, you wrote:

There's not enough info to say what's going wrong, but you'd save
yourself a lot of time if you set a breakpoint near the top of the switch structure and step through it line by line. That would show you

Unless you've got some trick in mind I don't know about, that isn't
going to help Richmond in a standalone...

Oh. Oops. Forgot it was a standalone thing. I guess the only recourse then is to sprinkle a bunch of answers into the code, i.e., "case 101, got here, vis is true", etc. Or better, log all that to a text file.

Richmond: there should be no difference between the visibility of a group in a stack and in a standalone, so I think something else is going on. My first impression was that running cross-platform would mean that the keycodes aren't the same across OSs, but if you're running the standalone on the same system you developed in, then that's not it.

I'm testing on the Mac PPC I'm developing on.

I'm off to have supper (Yup; 9.15 over here in the Wild East) and then "boogie on down"; shame, though, really, I lost track of my leopard-skin posing briefs years
ago: really used to help with the coding . . .  :)