Robert Mann wrote:
nice initiative! I really wonder how large is revTalk community... Anyway
good opportunity to be able to test what actually work and what does not.

1) audio on revlet seems to be problematic :
# RGB Music RENGA<http://www.kenjikojima.com/rgbmusicrenga/>  by Kenji
Kojima : no sound (macBook mac os x 10.5 / on safari and firefox)

Click on the image on the right side of the link above - or go directly to
http://www.kenjikojima.com/999ViewsRenga/index.html
and click "Allow Once" in the security notice. Then, on the lower right of the window, there is set of Play, Pause, Stop buttons - click the Play button - I hear music on Mac on Firefox OK.