On 27/05/2010 20:11, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
<http://www.macrumors.com/2010/05/26/microsofts-steve-ballmer-
to-present-during-wwdc-2010-keynote/>
That is weird, and raises some interesting questions -

Does this mean .net for Mac, iP*?

Would this also provide additional food to a federal investigation? MS
previously announced that Windows Phone 7 would only support MS tools and
Silverlight. Or maybe this means Silverlight on iPhone?

Does this mean MS employees no longer have to hide their iPhones in Redmond?
;-)

Lets see, lining up:

Apple                           Adobe
Microsoft                       Google

and guess who gets 'squished': we do, and, maybe so does the
efforts of our favourite software developer to keep up with
developments.

Remember "Clash of the Titans"? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_the_Titans_(1981_film)