In the HC version of a stack I've converted, I have a "notes" text field. The field has a vertical scroll bar, but not a horizontal one (and that's what I want). In HC, a long URL will wrap so you can see the whole thing on multiple lines. In Rev, it doesn't wrap so you can't see it all (although you can still select it by dragging to the right). Can this behavior be changed to be like in HC (i.e. force a line with no spaces to wrap)?