On 06/24/2010 07:02 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Again, we are using the word "bugs" here on a one dimensional sense, as though
all bugs were created equal. Is it reasonable to expect Adobe to fix a bug that deselects
an object when I alt-shift-control-right-click on a menu? No, it's not. Is it reasonable
to expect them to fix it when it crashes to desktop corrupting the file I had open?
Absolutely. If we are going to have any kind of honest discussion about the subject, we
have to make this distinction.

Also, many bugs are not fixed or dealt with in the minor releases, but are
addresses in the major ones. I find that entirely reasonable as well.

Bob

However, a problem that was found in RunRev 2.5 not having been fixed by 4.0 is a bit . . . . .